1.11.09

Nablopomo




Yeah, the girl who never speaks is gonna attempt this bitch.


Word.

And to help me with that, lets all have a posthumous clap for Proust!
His eyes are much bugg-i-er than I imagined.

.....
YOU KNOW!
THE GUY! THE FRENCH GUY!
Or rather, THE FRENCH GEE!


Hahaha..

So whatever, I'm not funny.

We can't all be good at everything, because then we'd have to punch each other in the face. which would make the poor Canadian police, really busy. And they'd get really disgruntled and write everyone a ticket, and then THAT would make the people punching each other in the face, more aggravated, so much so, that they'd go to Ottawa and protest! Peacefully and quietly of course

And, OH GOD, that would make Parliament have to close, and then the Bureaucracy would crash to a grinding HALT.

HA! I just made a bona fide JOKE.
I AM FUNNY.


Anyway,
expect lots of sarcasm and maybe when this is all done, Avitable could do one of his dead person of interest interviews.
But it'd have to be in French.
And..well, interest is all relative anyways. Or is that the wrong word?

So..
I'm gonna start this now.


What is your perfect idea of happiness?

Two words.
Haagan Daas. That doesn't make you fat.
But seriously?
Ya this depressed lady is working on that one.

What is your greatest fear?

Death.
I don't really think about my death so much as, always being reminded that people die. People I love are going to die. I'm trying to work on not torturing myself with the knowledge of that, and feeling like everyone is already dead, and I'm just reliving bittersweet memories.
Because that? Is kinda really effed up.

But, my real greatest fear would be waking up glued to a bed full of centipedes and cockroaches soaked in gasoline with only a zippo to help me escape. Besides the saw, but I'm not sure how that'd help. Maybe if i thwacked all the insects with the saw? But I'm glued to the bed, so that wouldn't really work.

HENCE!
My greatest fear!
Cuz I'd be totally SCREWED!

So people who read this?? You should give your answers in the comments!






0 comments: