22.12.08

aaaah (dying of taylors cuteness three years ago)

OK. this is even better. aparently three years ago i got taylor to fill out one of thems MEME things TOO!

sooo. check-checkit!


okay.... I shall attempt this.. for the THIRD(/and a half) TIME....

1.Your Full Name: you know thiss.. over the phone. (edit: Taylor Jeffrey Seth)

2. Age: 22!!


3. Single or Taken: I'm very haved. or haven. i know not the proper wordings. but am hers. very much. ;j


4. Favorite Movie: Der Krieger und die Kaiserin


5. Favorite Car: Grans AM Thunderbird..or whatever...cept without the bird.... I don't know cars very well.


6. Favorite Something: somph.. or sometheng!..cuz .. that ones good too...i find.


7. Dirty or Clean: cleanish?...i don't know what this is regarding but clean s good. I would think... then theres messy..but.. dirty is alright like.. playin.. in the mud.. and like...fun... not fun to get it in your eyes though.


8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: depends. but i have neither. tattoos that are well maintained and suitable to the person and who they are, are awesome...the rest suck.

HERE COMES THE FUN::


1. Do we know each other outside of myspace? this is a trick!...or... I'm confused.


2. Whats your philosophy on life? mmmmmhh... colours?


3. Would you have my back in a fight? man... I'd do a suicide headbut dive for you any day.. but you'd probably would rather I just flail my arms all over the place crazily in all directions...or a circular motion that's spinny.

but the answer is clearly a devoted YES.

but then again, I'm sure with our combined reasoning's and intellect that we'd manage to keep the peace well enough with words.

and love... love people..love. =]


4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? mmhm-yep yep, which I know you hate. but everything else i can be pretty straight up. so dere.


5. What is your favorite tv show even though you despise it and all its bs? a tie between Pingoo, jacob two two and DELTA STATE. probably the former of the bunch..but...hmmmm.. Delta State is too hated though by ignorant folk. so I choose it despite its flaws for its under-dogness and not being appreciated for its good points. :b


6. Would you give me a kidney? yes. and probably the better one of the two if there evAr need be the choice.


7. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: you may or may not happen to know this yet but I can carve images out of materials using only my thumb nails. much like drawing actually. but with my nails.

8. Would you take care of me when I'm sick? yes, even if it meant getting really sick myself. so long as it could help make you more better. but not if it would render me entirely useless to where we'd both be

9. Can we get together and make a cake? I...I'm allergic...but! could still help make it. and well. cuz.. I stir stuff awesomely.

but if its no egg & milk made cake. then all is cool...but probably not as good tasting but thats not necessarily true i guess.

10. Cars?? maybe!

11. You sure?? ......hmmmm......... I could be.


12. Do you think I'm a good person? i think your a good and GREAT wonderful lovely person of awesomeness that is rather grand in the kindness area according to me.


13. Would you drive across country with me? yep-yep.

14. Do you think I'm attractive? oh my... the question itself hurts my head pretty heavy from all the good things i could possibly say about you right now...like...aargh... which is making it much easier to move on to the next question and get this thing completed...

but yes! I do! and you know this! so ha-hahh!


15. If you could change anything about me, would you? straight up?..hmm.. should ask each other in person sometime.


16. What do you wear to sleep? ...underclothing?


17. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out? mmmmmmhmm, that is the primary intention as I'm pretty positive your a lot of fun to do it with.


19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? mmmmm, wellllll... if it were raining, we'd wear our hats and shirts with excessively long sleeves and splash around in the big puddles we could find and through mud pies at walls. maybe pack some colourful bottles of finger paints to paint the world over in our own way to show off our brilliant minds through such means.

maybe mix them up with them mud pies?...hmmm.. i dunno.

unless it was winter and super cold.

then we'd just stay in and have some super soft slow passionate makeout sex of lovely goodness/cuddle. ;D


20. Would you be a fellow ninja with me? NINJA VIKING GNOME GYPSIES 4 LIFE!!! x478235689342596453628.70


21. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you? harh har.. neVAiRt!!

2 comments:

Chris Cactus said...

Off topic but happy new year!

cristymuranda said...

ha. thanks! hope yours was good. my reader has like 650 things in it so obviously i havent been reading anyones posts.