19.2.08

to a T


"When I'm not doing something that comes deeply from me, I get bored. When I get bored I get distracted, and when I get distracted, I become depressed. It's a natural resistance, and it insures your integrity."

- Maria Irene Fornes


that up there is definitly accurate to myself.
yep.
definitly.

i've always had a hard time with About Me's. for me to just start off saying things about myself is a huge challenge. when i think,
"hmm, what to say about myself?" it's just a big blank.
Now, ask me a question and i'll be quick to answer it. im good with questions. a question sets me in a direct chain of thought

the thing that drew me to the world of 'blogs' was all these different people telling about their lives. which, is just so Awesome to me. people fascinate me to no end. humanity is so massive and complex. i'm definitly a grey area girl. you cannot define a person by this or that. everything is complicated and intricate right down to the core.

*****

i wish i did a better job of telling about my own life. i've been in such a transitionary stage these past months that i'm not exactly sure what is my life at the moment. aside that its great 98% of the time, and usually pretty dern exciting. unless we're snowed in.. (im getting pretty good at WWII first person shooters)

things are so different now than they were 12 months ago. i love being here and being able to just jump on the subway and streetcars to get from place to place on our own. not having to depend on other people to give you a ride is so great. we can just get up and go. poof!
less now since its been so cold here, unbelievably so. i mean to walk a few miles in the wind is just, a really stupid idea.


but spring is around the corner! and my potted daffodils are really blooming great. i've got two flowers and four others starting to open.

my goal this spring is to have a bit of an inside garden going. grow my own garlic, aloe, some other herbs and salad things. i've got a fairly big window space and while it is a basement apartment we arent really underground so my window is huge and lights up the whole room during the day.
i really thrive on natural light. i cant stand lighting in places like wal-mart. after a while i feel ill if i'm there for too long. its just so ugly to my eyes.

and now it's obscenely late it, sucks getting your days messed up.

i've been knitting lots of things which tomorrow if my back is able i shall attempt to photgragh and post on possibly here but definitly my flickr. i've been toying with the idea of attempting so sell things i knit or some photography. i'm not sure yet. if anyones interest let me know..

goodnight !

oh and if anyone who ever graces this page of mine, and thinks of some interesting thing to ask me. ask! i'd love to tell you most likely.
(and of course withing the area's of appropriateness)



Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cristy - I saw your note inviting readers to ask you questions. You know you can leave that door open all the time by installing Askablogr - it's a blog Q&A widget that invites readers to ask you questions, and turns their questions and your answers into blog posts automagically. You can see it in action on my blog (crashdev.blogspot.com) and get it at http://askablogr.com

cristymuranda said...

hey thanks chris! very cool thing this is :)