27.6.08

update

im tired. and sad.

im probably sad because im tired. see, this is why i should sleep when im tired. i go crazy.

plus, i've eaten more meat in the weeks we've been here at my folks than in probably a year. its making my stomach.

i found a day all my old journals this week. seven, in fact. none of them completely filled up.

i've been thinking about doing a new blog on a different site maybe of just video posts. sometimes i think it'd be easier for me that way. but then i think the opposite. i havent decided yet.

oh, and a heads up. once we move i'll be without the net for a month or so. things will be tight for us for a little bit so no internets.

i hope everyone in the blog world is well. sorry if i've been dropping the ball on commenting you all.

4 comments:

chickbug said...

good luck with the move. you will be missed. and i have to say...i spent a solid 20 minutes researching and considering the diva cup, but i just can't get use to the idea.

cristymuranda said...

thanks chickbug. i will miss the internets and my google reader. and i totally get the whole diva cup thing. im glad you looked into it though :D

Anonymous said...

Hey! You linked me, so I thought I'd check your blog out. Figures it would be my luck you'd be without internet now! But I know how not having internet can be. For the past two months I haven't had wireless in my house which basically means no internet since I'm on a laptop.

Good luck with your move! Hope you're back on the sphere soon! and thanks for the linkage :D

cristymuranda said...

hah you're welcome. and im still in the internet sphere for about a week and a half so its all good. and i have to had the same uncomfortableness with trying to get wireless in weird places requiring acrobaticness far beyond my skill level. glad your back in the blog sphere :)